Re: Moving out

well, so far, so good. we got my self a grill, it is a long shaped device, that has its plates built in. in the frunt, it has a small drip tray for greace, it is the lenth of the device, and since all the sides of the device is closed, and has raised edges. the frunt is the only part that does not have that lip, effect. thus, comes the drip tray in to play. the tray is removable
and is semmi small. so it can easely be cleaned.
the temp nob on the grill is a turn nob thing. now, i only have to figure out, if i must push it straight to max, and cook from there. and build my timings around there, or leave it half way. and go from there.
my sister also got me a non stick electric frying pan. this thing has a sort of glass lid, but the pan is non stick, and nice and deep. so i think chicken wil be something nice to cook in there.
i managed to get boath the devices manuals red, but, they seem rather simplistic. the only thing is,
its gonna be trile and error from here on.
I do admit, i'm a bit nervous.

would any one of you guys be able to maybe, tell me. what can you cook in the frying pan, that cannot be done on the grill? I know that seems a bit obvious, but, i am learning alot from the most obvious details.
I kind of love the frying pan since its nice and closed. and i think you can fry alot of things in there.
as for the grill, hmm, I do wonder though.
if i spray a little bit of spray and cook on its serfice, then, i wonder if pies can be cooked in them. My sister did say to me, she does not yet want me to use the oven, because its wonkey and not very stable.
fair enough, so for now the frying pan, and grill will be my first items to experament with
yep. a kettle is a jug type device with a little element inside. we commonly use it here to make tea, coffee, and those type a things. but, in a pinch u can use it to make 2 minute noodels. by using its boiling water to throw in a little dish and prepare the noodels and let them soak in there. boom, instant nice, unhealthy gratification. laughs. perfect for a instant fix.