Re: Story space Shooter

Hello,

sorry for the late response, but I got sick.

Toto: For the music of the video, it's Nicolai Heidlas - Queen of the skies, it's free music.

Yes the game is quite short and the story is important, in fact I did not have time to develop more the gameplay. It's not always easy to think like "hearing"

Philosophy: If you do not mind, I'll call you "Hearing" because why do you define what you do not have, rather than because you have.

For translation into English, google translation would be possible, I must see if there is a plugin for love2d, the language I use.

The most complicated being that I made a big search for vocabulary, so it would be necessary to translate keeping this wealth.

See you soon

Jérôme PERRET