my new apple computer

I recently got a Macbook air to replace my broken pc computer, because my friend found the discontinued 11 inch version on sale cheaper than most pcs that were similar for size and specs. I can do just about everything I need to for work fine. I learned some basic commands several years ago, and thankfully things haven't changed much since, but I have a weird problem where voiceover randomly stops talking, and I have to restart it to get it to talk again. I notice this especially happens when I use the Chinese voice.
Also are there any audio games that work on Macs? I plan to get some kind of bootcamp setup going at some point, but until then, all the games I played before are gone. sad