Re: Looking for a Manamon complete save data

Ah yes, I had forgotten that two computers on the same network could trade freely, but it does make sense.
Going to have to try that. Use one game to set up a room, the other to battle/trade, see how well it works.
I have two laptops, an old beaten-down one and a new one I got in November, and I may be able to have a little fun with this, provided I can find the time. lol