Re: Questions about Java

I'll put here what you wrote before

jonikster wrote:

Hello.
Earlier, I made my choice in the direction of C#, and now I do not regret it. C# is a very good tool for developing games on Windows.
But now I'm interested in the development of Android.
In Android, there are basically 2 programming languages. C++ and Java.
I have no desire to learn C++, for this reason Java.
Here are a few questions about Java:
What kind of literature can you recommend about Java?
How well should I know Java for application development?
If I study Java. Will I be able to develop games on Windows using Java? I want to develop cross-platform games, but I do not want to write different code in different programming languages.
About accessibility. I've heard that Java has availability issues. I heard that you should not install jdk and Eclips x64, x86 only. I've heard that Java 9 has availability issues. On how much is it true?
Thanks in advance!

and now you're saying me that you don't said that you do not wanted to learn c++?
LOL that's just... fun big_smile big_smile
:d