Re: GW Micro Announces Window-Eyes Offer for Users of Microsoft Office

Greetings!

Although you can read a comparison chart of WE VS JFW here , I too would advize you to check out the "InsertKey" Layout, by pressing CTRL-Alt-0, and its documentation from its menu inside the apps menu of the WE Control-Pannel, if you want a layout similar to Jaws or NVDA. And yes, I agree with checking out the manual as well.

Be sure to check out, the Window-Eyes Tutorials , to get the most out of WE itself.

Lastly, check out: Article KB2053 in the GW Micro Knowledge Base, which is entitled: "Window-Eyes Offer for Users of Microsoft Office Runs as a Demo," as I'm sure people will be asking questions.

  • Re: [Audiogames... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Ethin
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: burak
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Chris
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Ethin
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Sebby