Re: dead space one, dead space two and dead space three, is it playable?

So I started playing DS1 and making progress, slowly. I'm now up to the part where I have to stasis the arm of the tram. I think I saw a post earlier describing how you're supposed to do it, so will go back and have a look at it later. Trying to figure out what all the different pickup sounds are though. Also @76, yeah I had a difficult time with that elevator section and the sequence that leads up to it. If there's a consistent way for us to do it, I'd love to know. I literally had to use the objective locator every few seconds because there's no way to tell if you're hitting a wall or anything. Between that and a lot of luck I made it through. The slasher's seem to move pretty fast so yeah it's definitely difficult.