Re: How to get rid of AVG free Edition?

so am I correct in understanding, JAWS still! hasn't taken advantage of win10 OCR, unlike NVDA and narrator? well then, that's a feature that we can all pay for (if applicable) for JAWS20 19. think I'll keep my NVDA for now. as for the registry file, there is a registry patch floating around that enables audio, but I can't seem to find it on my drive right now, and I'm not sure if it works with JAWS, though I suspect it does.