Re: Braillemon status update!

@stirlock: I have seen the courage you put years ago to defend that fact on GameFaqs, and I admire that as I don't think I would have done it for that long myself.
Of course I agree with both you and Jayde. I guess we all have common memories from this game, like for example when I told my brother I found a Charizard, and it was in fact a Rhyhorn. The games are still a great sound design lesson even 20 years after, though of course the series improved on that more and more.
Moves sounded very impressive for a 8-bit RPG, and I have yet to here a rendition of Thunder that sounds as awesome as in Red, Blue and Yellow.
I actually found it kind of sad that when you search on Google about Pokemon's accessibility, you tend to find more posts about Pokemon Go not being accessible compared to the franchise being accessible or playable.