Re: Where do I find injustice for pc?

burak wrote:

Hi, I want the demo, I can't buy it.

Well, you didn't mentioned you only wants the demo, so I thought you wanted to buy the full version for pc. I have searched on Google. but can't find any downloadable demo version.

harrylst wrote:

can you please give me the link?  I can't find it on CD anywhere.  I don't use steam so can't get it that way

I'm sorry. I read wrong on the danish website. I can't buy Injustice on cd there, and it's only digital download, and the game only seems to be available on Steam. So if you don't use Steam, go ahead and create an account and get some sighted help to buy the game, unless you can get some help from the few people on the forum who have got steam to work with NVDA. Steam seems to be the only option, if you don't have a Plays tation, XBox or a PSP Vita.