Re: Monthly chat March 2018

I will eventually, but if all this service targets is scammers, it's not really what I'm looking for because I get very few of those types of calls. What I'm looking for is a way to stop the telemarketing calls, and I think my idea of putting the disconnected signal in front of my voice mail greeting, then not answering calls from numbers not in my contact list. If it's important, they'll leave a message, if it's a telemarketer or a scammer, they'll hang up without leaving a message.