Re: Inheritance NSFW Text Based Game

Rio Aryo wrote:

Ah right, the statistical records will surely help me to know what actions might affect the statistics of girls' relationships. and of course to find new scenes that require certain relationship level requirements. Sometimes I still feel confused, will sex increase or decrease my relationship with Anna? Does asking her when she is seen daydreaming will increase or decrease my relationship with her? and sometimes I find it difficult to find a new scene.

Glad it could help at least a little.

The stats is something I've meant to add for quite a while, but only this last week got around to it.  Nearly all of the interactive scenes are capable of shifting stats +/-3 points depending on choices within the scene and the current state of the relationship.

Will sex increase or decrease your relationship with Anna?  Both.  If you have a low relationship, its going to hurt your relationship (Most women don't like being raped after all).  If you have a good relationship it can strengthen that relationship.  And there's a middle ground where it doesn't really affect things one way or the other.

Like with most scenes, it depends on your relationship status.  The scene you mention has a positive effect on your relationship, how positive is affected by your current relationship status

Many of the rooms in the house only have a couple of scenes associated with them, so that can make content hard to find.  Check out the game's wiki to see which rooms have lots of scenes (Not everything is in the wiki yet, but I tried to add the rooms that included the most scenes to it last time I worked on it.) http://wantonverse.wikia.com/wiki/WantonVerse_Wiki  Then summon the girl(s) you want to trigger scenes with to that location.  That should help at least a little.

Right now in the background the coders are working on NPC movement so they will travel around the house naturally, they're also working on an image system to allow customization of characters and a pregnancy mechanic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector