Re: Top Speed Questions

braille0109 wrote:

actually, that's expected. I mean, a real car's engine won't scream on top of it's lungs, will it? if you change gears, the engine sound will be lowered in real life as well. obviously, you don't suddenly want to put it from 1st to 5th, the car simply won't move, but you can gradually increase it.

Thanks for your tip. Actually, you got me at right point because I was increasing the gears faster.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pmartin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector