Re: ready player one In theaters March 29, 2018

If the clip I linked to in the first post is a sign of things in the movie, I would guess that it varies from the book a bit. I am guessing that they focused in on the action. Could be wrong, but this is coming from someone that just listened to the audio from the clip. I still have not decided on rather or not I would go see it the first day it comes out in theaters. I guess I could wait until I get it from ITunes. LOL. Then again, I could weight a few days to see what the reviews look like...