Re: trying to find a game called City Master

Moderation!
I'm going to start off by saying on a slightly related note here especially to the topics you were posting, I have not heard from Sebby for a while, hoping he's OK.
I do not know what's going to happen about Desafio yet, but for this particular situation I am going to do the following, and it might seem kind of basic or even soft, but as this is the first clone in a while I don't know if I need to be so draconian.
Firstly I'm closing the topic.
Secondly, due to the way Ernie has acted I am not, repeat not, banning him, especially when I am talking about his first post, post 5. Thing is, he admits it's a clone, but then actually goes one further and thinks about wanting the topic closed there and then due to the situation. What I should have done is came in much quicker and asked him and the dev to discuss it, and then if both parties agreed, indeed closed it there and then. IN fact, I'd say Ernie was rather honorable in the situation. I actually think this whole mess could have gotten worse he could have just stayed and said oh hay here's a new game to play.
Also, as a thank you I am thumbs upping the following people:
@Ironcross32, @Cartertemm, and @braille0109. Thank you for helping me to come to this decision, and also tracking down existing Ultrapower topics and the like. As it stands I do not know if it's a good idea to be so draconian anymore, but if things get out of hand with cloning, you can bet I'll put my foot down harder. I honestly don't see clones making too much of a comeback though, but what do I know.