Re: Recording simultaneously from two soundcards?

@Prajwal, exactly what I was gonna say. When it comes to recording with a pc, Virtual Recorder is boss. Especially if you wanna record both pc input and your own voice. Streaming computer audio to somewhere like teamtalk or something like that, however, i'm not sure of that. My old computer had something called Stereo Mix, which captured the sound from my internal soundcard, it was basically a virtual microphone but it didn't work well with USB headsets so yeah. But with Virtual Recorder I can record stuff even with an USB headset connected. It has a virtual audio capture device thingy, which relies on something called Windows Wasapi, but am not sure of it's exact uses. But yeah, for recording with both your computer's sounds and your own voice, Virtual Recorder would be your best bet. I already did some game recordings with it, and it works like a charm.