Re: Accessing the internal disk of Digital Book Players

I got it. For anyone who may be having problems figuring this out, yes, there is a sticker on the sticker. There are, in fact, two stickers. One closer to the numbers on the keypad, and the other closer to the sleep and rewind/play/fast forward buttons. The sticker closer to the numbers is what you want, and it's pretty thick. You'll know it's the one because it covers that entire area, and has another smaller sticker at its center.
Having done this procedure, and realizing just how dependent the Stream (or Trek) is on that card has once again amazed me. IDK, amazed isn't really the word. I've seen it for years. But...
Stepping slightly back from the architectural differences that may exist, and the polishing that has undoubtedly been done, the stream is basically a Pi 3 with a battery, keypad, speaker and mic! And in the case of the Trek, including a GPS receiver and vibration motor. For $400-$700?
Yeah, I know. HW is a company just like any other, working with the small AT market, and this is nothing new. But... Still!
Anyway, I'll shut up.