Waves Plugins

Waves GTR is really starting to make a very happy camper out of me.

Although it's not as preset heavy as Guitar Rig, it's more accessible in general.  I do like GUitar Rig though so I'm keeping it until we can get SIbiac working, but Waves works very nice as a VST3 plugin.  When loaded in VST3 mode, you can actually see the preset selection as an option in the parameters list.  That, and everything else is doable around the plugin.  I may scoop more of these up if they're this good.  Plus, it has a  more clearer tone than guitar rig.