Re: Firefight needs your opinians!

Think very carefully about admins, just because someone is your friend, doesn't make them a good choice for adminship. I can tell you this for certain. I would make them apply just as anyone else would, to keep the process fair, and don't give them any higher consideration than anyone else does, unless you are very very sure they would make a good admin. Keep in mind that people you think you know over the net, you don't really know. Hell, people have been betrayed by their friends in real life and over many years, so just keep this in mind. The reason I bring this up is because the admins can make or break good gameplay experiences for everyone. If they do shady bullshit like giving themselves items, playing favorite and giving their friends shit, its not good, its not fair, and its not right. Admins should be bound to a set of rules just as the players should. I'm not saying admins shouldn't be able to hand out items where appropriate, but for sure they shouldn't be doing it on a willy nilly basis. Hey bud here ya go, 20K health, 20K shielded shot, etc.

I also agree about no persistence. If you're trying to learn the game, its very discouraging when you get off like 10 shots at someone and they don't die meanwhile you are jumping out of the way of their grenades and stuff only to be snuffed out in 2 or three shots by them.

My opinion, true, but I fucking hate the redspot turning system, the tracking isn't half bad, but the stupid little messages about being a fair distance off to the right, or a little ways off to the left, shit drives me nuts. For one thing, the  messages aren't even that accurate, as the range of each message is pretty big, and you moving and them moving, and you're spamming the key while you spam your arrows etc.

One thing, the up and down arrows, I don't know what you mean by traide, that isn't an english word. Trade or train is, trade meaning nothing in this context, train being closest to aim, which is what I'm guessing you meant, but I'm uncertain, which is why I'm asking for clarification.

Oh, and one more follow up to the admin thing, just remember that you're going to get people flocking to your side, they want nothing more than a piece of this power you have. They want to feel the rush of this power, so they'll act really friendly hoping that you'll give them an admin position. They'll flock to you, talk to you on skype whatever, just remember that and make your choices very carefully.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector