Re: the Wastes update pack

Moderation!

Though neither the Wastes nor Mushclient are new things, methinks  this still should go in the new releases room big_smile.

Great that some work is going into the wastes, I admit I would like a better way of handling towns since Nvda doesn't play as well with the  windows as I would've liked it to.

one very lazy question I have is, are there any plans for a stand alone copy of this? I don't currently have mushclient on my pc, just MushZ since I tend to use Vipmud for general mud things (and please lets not open up that can of worms again).

Also, its possible others who are interested in the wastes outside this community might find this handy as well especially in text processing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bradp via Audiogames-reflector