Re: desafio mortal

Oh here we go, I knew you had to mention something regarding stolen code discussion even though what we talked about is not in any way related to that. Actually, do some research and you will see that there actually are not that many accessible memory editing programs so that you can just grab one from the pile. I know of game cheater which is by now extremely opsolete and does not work on 64 bit systems, or cheatomatic which I have never actually used. Cheat engine is by far most up to date and videly used program for these things, and this is not the first game I see that detects it. Sure, looking for it installed is a bit stupid for the reasons I already mentioned abowe, but I do not personally know as I said how much it would affect performance in BGT to constantly look whether a process is running. OnToys for example looks for whether cheat engine is running and not installed, but that is an entirely different thing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector