Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Cosmic Rage brings Easter!
[announcement] from Lara Stardust: There once were a game called cosmic, staffed by a company that were full of rage! They were all of a varying age, but they all were cut of the same page. It came to the season of Easter and really, I can't write poetry. So lets go with this. The staff of Cosmic Rage, a bunch of rowdy louts, have set up an island, on the planet of earth, at the coordinates of 23 23. If you get on a boat, take a ride over there, you will find some bunnies! You can pet and tame, you can chat and play, and oops, I'm rhyming again. So I say, with a cheer and a yay let this Easter event begin. There are several things to do, which I shall list just in two, so let the great fun begin! First the island. You can tame non-donator pet bunnies, for your cute and cuddly amusement. Upon this island is an oak. If you enter the oak, you can see how many bunnies you can catch in a limited time. Gain money for each bunny you catch! You can also buy Easter eggs upon this island, too! 2. Quest! A quest! and not the same as last year either. Upon the island, are five Easter bunnies, to which you can ask a quest, figure out the planet, go find out the egg, and see if you can beat the challenge! The challenge will either be a math game or a word puzzle, and will be different for each player, so no cheating! Each person who beats the challenge will receive a $10 bonus of donator cash. All winners will be stored and one will be picked  at random at the end of the event, and they will receive an extra $50 All prizes will be given out at the end of the event. This event will run until Saturday the 7th of April. So play, pay, enjoy and have fun. And a very good Easter to you all!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cerulean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Centauri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector