Re: the Wastes update pack

I believe I've got a partial workaround for the audio issue Lucas reported. If your client is already working fine, you can skip the rest of this post (unless of course you're curious).
If you are receiving a scripting error and are interested in testing the patch, please redownload the main plugin via
https://nightvista.net/theWastesPack/fi … wnload.php
replace your current file, and reload the client.
If you were previously getting the script error dialog, one of two things should happen. Either you'll get a more polite error message telling you LuaAudio could not be found, or the game will work properly.
Especially if you didn't have sound, if this patch resolves your issue, make sure to send something through my contact page. This is the best possible case, so if it crops up I'd really like to hear about it (you can make up a name and email if you want since I just need the confirmation).

I've set things up so that this patched version will be delivered to any new installations, but existing copies will need to either manually patch or wait for a fuller update. Hopefully this means that anybody whose client was behaving can continue playing, and anybody who would run into the issue will at least have less of a headache.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector