Dragon Realms -help needed!

According to the Wiki-sources, Dragon Realms is a game, which can be played by blind players, via VIP MUD Client even.
(I have bought the v2 of that client a year ago, and am still using it for playing MUDs)

However, the source mentions, how character-creation must be completed on the website 1st, (so by using our browser), and then it describes the process of adjusting it to the VIP-client, where it can be (accordingly) be played after the process is done.

It sounds quite complicated, but since the game seems pretty inviting to me, (meaning my expectations of a popular game with a large enough community, and classless/levelless system, learning skills by using, practicing them), I intend to go through that process.

So far I have managed to make an account, aka to sign up to Cimatronics home page and Dragon Realms, but got stuck with making a character in it.

I reached the point, where the page asks me to name my character, or choose to view the name-suggestions.

According to the wiki instructions, there are supposed to buttons on the page at this stage, and I should select/choose one of them, plus check some so called "radio button" next to them, that way my choosen character-name will be accepted, and my character created.

Well this is the step where I got stuck
I figured out where to insert my desired character-name, and also can hear the...quite many..."buttons", but regardless of which I check, what name, or command I insert, my character just won't get created.
Maybe it's that additional "radio-button", which I seem to be unable to locate?

If anyone of you happens to play Dragon Realms, can he please help me out regarding this issue?