Re: Introducing mosergame's first title. Need for weed, high pursuit!

wait, you would asoom that I coded this in bgt? Wrong, wrong my friend! How would I have given you those awesome and amazing audio effects you hear as you get yourself higher than a kite? Oh yes, bgt can't do that, because javascrypt for the win! Its also the reason you can enjoy this game everywhere, from your gamepad on your pc to your android or IOS device, mack or linux computer, it doesn't matter because javascrypt is great to make audio games in!