Re: Any new happenings, unique games to play?

I like code 7 a lot. My only gripe, and it is sort of a major one, is that you can't choose your own voice to use with it, and it doesn't respect your choice if you change it, no matter where you change it, there are three places I know of you can make changes to the voice, the windows settings under language and speech, the 32 bit sapi control panel, and the 64 bit one. Thankfully, it will respect the rate, just not the voice, and that is good because by default, it talks so painfully slow you can't get anything done.