Re: is there a way to help us for learning linguistic?

magurp244 wrote:

Hmm, I seem to recall you asking something similar last year, heh. I could have swore I saw something for NVDA not long ago in their [mailing list] but can't find anything concrete, you could ask about it there if you like.

As for Jaws there's still the phonetic symbols and IPA Braille links from before, [here] and [here]. The IPA Braille seems to have some materials that may be more relevant for your linguistics requirements.

hello magurp244, yes, I asked about it last year in this forum too. I tried thing for jaws you mentioned, but I am still confuse because jaws read them with strange word such as non breaking hyphen, Double Pipe, Turned Script A etc, so I am not be able to understand how I pronounce it.
anyway, can I make something like that sbl thing for musical notes too? is there a website or software that help me transcode the unicode?