Re: Xbox One. What are the countries that the narrator is available.

Hi Pelantas.
Yes, this seems to be the only solution ...
but I'm not going to spend money on an Xbox to have a big mess on my hands.
It's a big disappointment, microsoft doesn't give full support for most countries.

I have been waiting for this for a long time.
how much longer we have to wait?
microsoft has been doing a great work, but sometimes I feel discriminated.
thank you friend.
good help.
cheers.