Re: Bye, bye, Alexa

I've tried all the tips for OCR with cards, but can't get it. I've got an iphone 7 with seeing AI, and a pearl camera with FS openbook. The pearl gets great results for letters and books and stuff, but says nothing useful for cards, whether I have the light on or off, or card tilted or what. With my phone I get some info, but for some strange reason, it only ever reads the first four numbers of the big 16 digit number, but never the rest. This makes me think the mmottled pattern they have on cards affects the other twelve digits more than the first four. But even if it got all 16, it never reads out the dates, or the three digit number on the back. It reads out all kinds of other numbers such as helplines and stuff, but never the security code. It might be the technology, but it could also be that some cards are harder to OCR than others because of patterning.