Re: Star Conquest soundpack?

There was three files, two folders )one is named scripts and another is named Star Conquest), the second one contains sounds while the first one contains set files. The third file is the pack's set file. Sorry folks, there was my mistake, I copied everything correctly but when was setting up my character, made a mistake in one of those fields. I hate that they're not labeled. I've fixed it now (thankfully I have an example), and the thing works. The only error I am getting now is related to the room.set file. That one I am not really sure how to fix: I am not familiar with this kind of code. sad
But anyways, thanks to everyone who gave an explanation! smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector