Re: Walkthrough for A Hero's Call.

Hey Soul Keeper!!!

May I ask how is the walkthrough so far? I cant wait to get it.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector