Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

I agree with you defender, I have loved swamp since like version 1.5 maybe? or earlier. Back then it was only the one map but there were a lot of folks online, always a lot of good banter back and forth over the radio. lol

thanks for checking in with that info Aprone, its good to hear you're out there listening, so to speak..
smile

I don't think I ever ran a single CTF mission, but I enjoied the defender mission, and the various warehouse missions. I'll see if I can get the same four other friends I ran with back then to put up some cash to renew some good memories and fun times.
big_smile

Btw, did the quest points ever get fleshed out or completed? Because the quests even what they were, it was something different to do.
Thanks!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nikos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitbull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darwin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector