Re: PayByChip marketplace

The same is true in reverse, if you want respect from me you have to earn it, and being crude, and rude, is not the way to do it. I only respond the way I did when I feel I'm being disrespected or insulted, as I thought you were doing when you called something I like and support dumb.

If you want respect, you need to learn to not be, as you put it, tactless, and have a big mouth.

I can see your point about having to go somewhere else to get your card, for me, I live by myself in a one bedroom apartment. the dining room is set up as my home office, and I keep my pocket fluff on top of the refridgerator, so my wallet with my card is only a couple of steps away from my computer. On top of that if I am sitting down at my computer with the intention of doing some online shopping, I take my card out of my wallet before I sit down, so I already have it with me. Like you, my computer is also a laptop so I don't keep the chip reader plugged in, but I do leave it out, near the computer, but pushed out of the way, all I have to do is grab its cord and plug it in, it takes only seconds.

So in comparison, the chip reader is far more convenient for me than it is for you, thus our differing opinions of of the idea, but either way, I hardly believe that that qualifies it as a dumb idea, its just not for you.