Re: Walkthrough for A Hero's Call.

Hi everyone,

I already got 25 ingots of iron for Gerome and he let me browse his premium items as a reward. How can I gain access to these items?
How is the walkthrough for A Hero's Call going? Is it almost complete or not?
Cheers,
André

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector