Re: PayByChip marketplace

@Dark

No worries, I've said what I wanted to say and will say no more on it.

[[wow]]! You mean PayPal charges you to make a purchase using your credit card? That's ridiculous! Over here the only people who get charged are the people or company receiving the money in the transaction.

I currently have both my bank account and debit card on PayPal, that's only because it's required to sell on eBay and I still do that on occasion, otherwise I'd have deleted both from there years ago and canceled my account with them too, you don't have to have any of that to be able to use PayPal to make purchases. Once I decide I'm done selling on eBay, I will delete everything from there.

In other news.

For those of you looking at this PayByChip marketplace, who have Amazon Prime, while Amazon won't allow existing Prime members to use their benefits in the marketplace, they will be offering Prime two day shipping on orders placed in the marketplace for $50 per year. Since, at present, two day shipping is the only thing I'm using Prime for, that's a 50% savings over buying Prime directly from Amazon!

I'm in!