Re: Escargot - The "Next Generation" Revival Of MSN Messenger/Spaces

I feel like the only thing that comes close to the same function is text messaging. Twitter and Facebook are completely different beasts, other than Facebook Messenger, which is halfway between Skype and MSN in terms of clutter. Skype on iOS is a lot closer to MSN, I suppose, but then you don't get file transfers and the like. Give me something light, 2010s. It should not be this hard. Gah, even our software is facing an obesity epidemic.