Land of Liva Spoilers Legendary item locations

I know not everyone wants to be given the location of the legendary items, but for those who are having trouble here is a list of the legendary items. I've seperated this from my other guide as it contains major spoilers. I am listing everything by chapters, so you don't have to view all the items at once if there is a particular item you wish to read about. The name of the quest is given if the location contains multiple quests.

***Major Spoilers***

Prelude

Scout's Amulet
Location - - - Tropical Jungle
Quest - - - Raid the over grown temple

Ring of Success
Location - - - Snook Mine

Legar's Boots
Location - - - Sea Serpent's Headquarters

Karth Chisel
Location - - - Tarrock Grasslands (Workshop Key), Ocean Cave

Chapter 1

Barbarius Double Axe
Location - - - Sorgar Marsh
Quest - - - Navigate the western marsh

Mushroom Gloves
Location - - - Hidden Cave and Mushroom Woods
Quests - - - Explore the cave and Trade with the Mushroom Mage

Ring of the Prophet
Location - - - Haunted stream

Explorer's Boots
Location - - - Shrouded Oasis
Quest - - - Fight desert lizards

Chapter 2

Legar's Tricorn Hat
Location - - - Subterrainean Cavern

Unicorn Silk Threads
Location - - - Isolated Sand Bar

Barbarius Harness
Location - - - Mountainous Trail

Karth Pliers
Location of the three keys - Southern cell block, Path of enlightenment )Focus on the Korish stone), and Treetop Hamlet
Location of family chest and to open family chest - - - Isle of Enlightenment