Re: adventure at c stage Remnant V 3.0 Final rC is now released!

Hi there!
Just wondering, how did you manage to have the spikes that kill you With just one hit make a lower sound? And how did you change the Pitch of the platforms? The small ones make a high sound, the big ones make a low one? It's totally ok if you don't want to or can't tell us, but I've played Adventure at c: for over two years now, and haven't yet seen a feature where that's possible.
I'm loving this series so far, I've only managed to Complete 3 or 4 stages though. I'll have to get better at platforming, and I thought I was good at it! Hahaha.
Can't wait to fight some of the more eppic bosses! I'll keep playing and playing untill I've completed the intire thing, I'm not giving up untill I've done it!
Have a Nice day,
Tristan!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector