Re: My Google Home Max adventures

I am guessing about the 3.5 mm jack on the back, but I've never heard of any version of these assistants that could be used as a speaker for another device, so I assume it's an audio out, but I could be wrong.

I do notice that besides the 3.5 mm jack, you can also connect speakers via Bluetooth or chromecast.

I am new to this thing and Google documentation isn't exactly the greatest.