Re: PayByChip marketplace

I think the website states that it's one person, or it may have been the interview which appeared in this month's edition of The Blind perspective which said that. I'm pretty sure it was the interview, because he did say that he hopes to add more people to his staff in the future. In any case, it does seem like an awful lot for one person to manage, especially for a free service. My intention wasn't to be dogmatic, it was to get a feel for whether this is a company that's going to stick around for while or not. While I technically wouldn't have anything to lose by getting one of these card readers, when something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.