Re: Linux servers?

Since servers largely use linux's CLI, I don't see a distribution not working. I think the ones historically used the most are the more widely known ones, However.
Ubuntu, Arch, fedora, etc.
I run a linux server myself, and use ubuntu. Which seems to work, as well as these things usually do anyways.