Re: ubuntu mate, orca, and skype

For desktops...

Try the Zorin distro, it has its own desktop that is a more easy to use Gnome. Gnome itself, at least for me, works fine on my laptop, I know people have bitched about it not being accssible but at least on the version I have I ain't run into too many issues, though YMMV, and Orca is built into the Gnome stak so there's that whole thing.

Honestly web skype's quite probably your only option though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mayson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mayson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector