Re: My Google Home Max adventures

I actually do remember hearing something about the aux jack being line-in. Needless to say, I'd try connecting the trek to it and see if it plays. On a somewhat related note, I will say that my Trek will not connect to my google home mini when it's in Bluetooth mode, so I wouldn't get your hopes up as far as being able to listen to it through the max. Hey Google, activate Bluetooth. That will activate the speaker's pairing mode so you can use the home as a bluetooth speaker. You might not get smart-sound with this approach, but at least you'll be able to play your own music library. By the way, did you check the offers section of the google home app? If there's anything about 12months of all-access, it would definitely be in there.