Re: My Google Home Max adventures

I certainly wasn't trying to be argumentative. Just pointing out what I've heard that differs from the information you seem to have... I simply went off Pitermach's post, as well as all the other articles I've read. 3.5 MM jacks on the backs of speakers are usually aux ins, not outs. Mostly, anyway, probably with exceptions that I don't know of... as most stereo pairing of speakers is done wirelessly, and in a very specific way as to be able to recreate the proper stereo image.

The Google Assistant is the more conversational of the two, by far. Your commands don't have to be word for word accurate either, unlike Alexa, which is awesome. Much more fun, not to mention easier, to be able to just tel the assistant to do things using an easier and more natural syntax.

Jack, like Orco said in post 20, the promoton is onger htere, as that was an introductory thing.