Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta58)

@Draq,
There's a trick to that minigame, I think. I've always seen People who have trubble With it, and someone who can get 20 Points every time.
I can get 20 Points, say, eight out of ten times, but I don't know what I'm doing right or what the People who have trubble With it are doing wrong.
My best tips is to just walk in the middle of the corridor pressing F like crazy.
This is, after all, crazy party. Hahaha. It's what I do every time, anyway.
I've never done it any other way.
I'm really sorry, but I can't help that much With that game, I'm afraid.
I really really really wish I could, but it has never been a problem for me, and I don't know what is right or wrong to do in that minigame.
Hope you figure it out, Draq! Good Luck!
Tristan!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Pragma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector