Re: My Google Home Max adventures

I know it is most likely not the case, but it's really sounding like GOogle is just as bad as the others when it comes to  using their and only their products.

I wonder if there's a PC server app that you could ue with Google's speakers to allow for streaming of your library from your PC. I Know the workaround is something like having a  web server stored  to your phone  like mentioned in previous posts.  I know Echo has or had something like that where I could stream my library from my PC.    Anyways, I  hope this google max thing works out for ya.  I am  certain that with anything else out there,  there will always be pros and cons.  But as  surely as that is,   it should still be enjoyable.

As for listening to music, I think we all do that to dome degree where we listen to  "new" music until it gets to a certain point in our lives.  After which we're just like "That's it, I'm not going any further"  I found mself doing this with some stuff too and I'm probably nowhere near as old as you are.