Re: PayByChip marketplace

Actually Orco, the phone will use a wireless version of the chip reader, but same technology. Although that does beg the question, will the app allow! you to use the existing rfi chip reader in them I wonder? And yes as I said before, these chipreaders are everywhere. Even the usb ones. Do your research as there's about 16 of them if you search on Amazon, and they're all between 7 and 12 bucks, nothing expensive. It seems that folks aren't willing to become enlightened on what may not be familiar to them, or if they are they will rip on something first. Again, you don't like it? Totally fine. Just keep the unfavorable comments out. I was gonna direct this dev to the forum thread so he could reiterate these answered questions for you that we tried to clear up, but with all this negative street-credit now I'm not sure if I want to. although, keep in mind this forum is so popular that it is in the google search, search by thread if you want to! And this thread was renamed Pay by Chip Marketplace. If someone searches and finds this thread with a host of comments ripping on the thing, do you think that potential user will want to use it? Think about that before dicking over a new development. And think about how awful Walmart's site accessibility is with screenreaderss and then you may see this thing for what it is.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : paywithchip via Audiogames-reflector