Re: desafio mortal

Hello everyone,

I was playing this game for a couple of days and I think that this game is quite good. I don't like the developer if he really steeled the code of Ultra-Power but I can't say anything on this topic, because I didn't play Ultra-Power, not even a single time. and the game is dead by the way. I can help the people who want help for this game by translating the manual and many things more. I will upload the manual after a few hours because I have some work to do. I am not supporting any side and I want everyone to try this game once. I think that it will help you all. For the people who are facing problems running this game: Please try installing this game in your program files folder if you have a 32 bit windows or in program files X-86 if you have a 64 bit windows and then try running this game with administrator rights. If it doesn't solve your problem, then you can use Piriform C-Cleaner's registries option to clean your unused registries from your computer.
Note: all the cheating soft wares should be uninstalled from your computer to make it successful.
If you are facing problems with the English translation of the game or the chat messages, I will be posting about it also after a few minutes because I have to figure the options out.
I am not in the favor or against this developer but I think that using bad language will not help us. I didn't even play version 2.0 or 3.0 of this game so I am not aware of the history of this game. I am concluding all this from reading the old topic about this game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aamir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector