Re: an accessible method to earn a little extra income

Unfortunately I believe it's a scam. I have tried to apply to other jobs but after a few weeks I still haven't received an answer to my applications so I've given up on the thing. Something must be seriously wrong with this app if they don't even respond to people that applied for other jobs, it seems that the only way to earn income is through lending computing power and I'm not willing to spend months on a program that doesn't care about the other jobs that they offer enough to respond to my application.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : revan via Audiogames-reflector