pokemon crystal aniversiry best 6 pokemon or teams you use

Hi,

I have been playing pokemon crystal aniversiry with the crystal access scripts, and have reached the second gym so far with multiple deletion of files and so on, although the problem seem to have fixed it self so there should be no more deletions, I hope. smile

I like to play with pokemons that I catch (no legendaries) train them up from when I find them and use those 6 for ever instead of dropping them in the box after 1 2 4 gym battles.
So my question is which would you consider the best gen 1 pokemon that would be effective against kento gym in the aniversiry adition and joto as well?
Or any other team of 6 that you have used and that answers pretty well?

My starter is charmander by the way,
water and ice will probably be a lapras,
cant decide whats a better normal or ground type
electric will probably go with pikachu or jolteon, but sinse I already have a picachu it may stick.
for flying I have a pidgey, although spero looks like a better choice

Sinse its early game I may probably aim at pokemons you guys suggest that is remove the ones I already have and place them in,but this is the reason I ask because now I could probably put them in the box but later on I wouldnt want to do so. big_smile
Build up attachment and the like... lol.
Looking forward to the teams you have used or think are good.
Grryf.